Thursday, January 3, 2013

We'll Meet Again


I'm standing right next to you
But it seems that you can't see...
Oh if you'd just turn around
Maybe you would fall for me

When you say you're caught in love
I want to say "I am too"
But you fell for someone else
While I've fallen hard for you

I put my feelings aside
And pretend they weren't there
Maybe if I ignored them
They would vanish in thin air

It's a silly plan I know
But what else could I have done?
You've got the girl of your dreams
And I guess I'm not the one

Why won't these feelings  fade?
I've been pushing them away
My head says to forget it
But my heart just disobeys

I see her and I see you
Walking towards me hand in hand
My heart starts to sting some more
This feeling I can't withstand

Need time to sort my feelings
So I've got to go away 
I promise that I'll be back
And we'll meet again some day

Then I'll finally be able
To look at you and smile
My heart won't hurt as much
But it's gonna take a while...


Love,
Jasmine Win

No comments:

Post a Comment