Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh Boy, It's Almost Valentines


Oh love is floating in the air!
Lingering feels of despair.

Oh Valentines is coming soon!
Though my heart still feels the gloom.

Oh hugs and kisses everywhere!
Why is it that love's not fair?

Oh almost here! The lover’s day!
Well, I’m still bitter, you might say.

Oh, anticipation all around!
Still no lover, bummed and down.

Oh, the romance! Oh how sweet!
I’m just feeling a bit defeat.

Oh cards, roses, candle lights!
So where is my Mr. Right?

Oh, all the couples hand in hand!
Valentines? I’m not a fan.

Oh Cupid don't you see?!
You've so forgotten me.























~~~
Will you be my Valentines?
Oh I'll be yours and you'll be mine?
So baby, what's it gonna be?
Will you spend that day with me? :)


Love,
Jasmine N.

No comments:

Post a Comment