Thursday, January 3, 2013

Don't Forget

Some people come,

And then they go
Before I leave,
I wanna know
Are you gonna,
Remember me?
Will I be part,
Of your memory?

Will the things that,
I do and say
Remind you of,
The good old days
I hope the mem-
Mories we share
Won't vanish like,
They weren't there.

I'll probably change,
But so will you
My heart will though,
Always stay true
Don't hold on nor,
Forget the past
Cause in your heart,
I want to last.

New friends you'll make,
But keep the old
So just pretend,
That I'm on hold
And when we shall,
Oh meet once more
I hope our past,
You won't ignore.

I'm scare that things,
Won't be the same
And you'll forget,
more than my name
So won't you please,
Just promise me
You'll keep me in,
Your memories


Love,
Jasmine Win

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i think your poems deserve better than this... Just keeping it here may be depriving people that use poetry of these wonderful poems

    ReplyDelete