Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warned


I warned you from the very start
That I'll just break your fragile heart
So baby don't you fall for me
Unless you want your heart in three

Not looking to be more than friends
And that's all we'll be in the end
I'm ready to leave, set to go
Wont change my mine, oh no, oh no

Don't fall for me, don't fall too deep
Or else, the pain will quickly seep
Oh don't look back, just walk away
It's your heart, that'll have to pay

I've been too kind that it's been cruel
Ignored my warning, what a fool
Now I've got to cut all the ties
So take this poem as my goodbye

It's up to you to save your heart
Already have I done my part
Had a feeling it'd all end this way
There's nothing left for me to say

It's gone too far, what can I do
But break your heart, so it'll be through


Love,
Jasmine Win

No comments:

Post a Comment