Thursday, January 3, 2013

Drifting Away


Like a vessel in the sea
You're fleeting away from me
Drifting more, more away  
With each dreaded passing day

I keep calling out to you
Cause that's all that I can do
It's just for you that I yearn
Never doubt if you'll return

My hope is all that remains
Without you my soul just drains
So lets remake history
Lets go back, to you and me

Still waiting for you ashore
Please come back, my heart's at war
Sign the treaty with my heart
Before it falls all apart

Strain to keep you in my view
Without you what would I do
You're the only star tonight
Never lose you from my sight

You're drifting further away
But my heart is set to stay
I'm still waiting on the bay
For you to meet me halfway


Love,
Jasmine Win

1 comment:

  1. Without us theres no me" looks alot like sonething i wrote a few years back!

    ReplyDelete