Sunday, September 25, 2016

Wait For Me

[This poem is about a budding relationship. The guy has to leave for the army in a few weeks and asks the girl to be his girlfriend... Little did she know he was toying with her heart.]

He said, "wait for me"
I said, "I don't know..."
He said, "I like you"
I said, "please don't go"
He said, "I'll be back"
I said, "I'll be gone"
He said, "just stay here"
I said, "can't for long"
He said, "please be mine"
I said, "let me think"
He said, "just say yes"
I said, "one more drink"
He said, "I'm so sad"
I said, "so am I"
He said, "in three weeks"
I said, "we'll say bye"
He asked, "so what then?"
I said, "let's just see"
He said, "if it's meant"
I said, "then it'll be"
---
One week later:
He said, "we're not compatible"
I said, "you're a dick"
The end.

Love,
Jasmine Win

No comments:

Post a Comment